In the event of severe weather conditions (not a predicted forecast, but actually occurring), a game may be postponed due to hazardous road/driving conditions, which could affect the safety of the players, coaches and parents:
One of the essential functions of coaches and team managers is to manage team communications with players and their families.
If you are a coach or team manager, SportsEngine has created a Team Management Guide for Coaches and Team Managers to help you use our website and mobile app to efficiently and effectively communicate and manage your teams.
Coaches and Managers Training Requirements
1. USA Hockey Registration (needs to be renewed annually) (required for coaches and managers)
2. PVAHA Background Screening (good for 2 years) (required for coaches and managers)
3. USAH Certification (1 level every year up to the Level 3 and then maintain or 4/5) (required for coaches only)
4. USAH Age Specific Module(s) - Must be completed for every age group you coach. (required for coaches only)
5. SafeSport Training Certification (good for 2 years) (required for coaches and managers)
All are required training/certifications and must be completed before roster can be approved. Be sure that managers and coaches print out copies of their certifications and that you keep a copy of them in your team binder.
Keep connected to your team. Quickly check schedules and team updates, plus message other members on your team and receive heads-up from athletes about practice. Enjoy unlimited access to scores & stats, photo/video sharing, and more.
Easily add and edit athlete info, manage schedules, and message team members
Perform basic tasks using the Team Page Team Management functionality
Add additional email addresses to a non-member's profile in order to be able to include all athletes in team communications
Manage RSVPs for each athlete within your team’s TeamCenter or within the SportsEngine mobile app
Do you import your game schedules from a third-party scheduler or create them manually on your team page? This article explains how to add RSVPs to those games and events after they are imported.
Review help articles about how coaches interact with TeamCenter and the SportsEngine mobile app
Access your website with a single tap from your mobile device's home screen.