A few important clarifications/changes:
- Parents are asked to remain outside until game time in order to maintain capacity limits set by the County at 25%.
- Skaters are encouraged to arrive with skates on and protective guards when possibly. This will help with quick exits after games. Our pro shop has a supply of these protective hard guards – call 301-249-8970 for pricing.
- Masks/face coverings – Beginning Sunday, November 15 at 5 pm, PG County is requiring masks be worn at all times indoor and outdoor (except during strenuous physical activity while on ice). Please alert the parents/coaches who may not live in PG County of this new guideline. This will be enforced in the parking lot and park area.
- No game play with teams outside of MD, DC or VA.
We had our first games last weekend and for the most part things went smoothly. . .two important reminders we need your help with!
- Parents must distance in the bleacher area. All parents are asked to watch games from the bleacher area (not around the glass).
- Coaches and players must distance, to the best of their abilities, while on the bench. It is required per the guidelines – spread out and wear masks while on the bench to slow the spread.
- 12 players per team on ice at one time. On-ice warmups must be modified.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for cooperating – please encourage everyone within your clubs to do their part to help keep us safe and open.